Sunday, October 28, 2007

Meltdown

Okay, perhaps a bit melodramatic... but in case you get here first, this is one of my photo blog pics that will be posted later today. In the meantime I am using it to illustrate my feelings about going back to work tomorrow. Actually, having been on vacation for a week, I am going back to work this afternoon, just to try to reduce the pain that will be my Monday morning.

Other than all that whining, this was an awesome sunset I captured on Clearwater Beach, FL. Of course, taken with my Nikon D80. Shutter speed was 1/200, f11.0, 70-300mm at 300mm. ISO 100. And all that technical stuff courtesy of iPhoto's 'photo info' display. Because believe me, I am not the type to record all that stuff! And yes, just a very minor bit of tweaking... because I like it just fine the way it is.

I hope you like it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Wayne...it's definitly one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Wayne...there you go again! You're dreading going back to work. i know the feeling; somtimes I hate my job too. My boss is a real jackass at the best of times... ahh well you know what they say
"what goes around comes around" i think that'swhat keeps me going; one day things will get better.