Saturday, October 27, 2007

Back, and Back... Too Bad

Holy Cow, and so forth! What the heck happened to Wayne? Did he give up on redemption? No! He went on vacation. And yes, before that, he did sort of fall of the face of the earth. But he's back now. Unfortunately, that also means back to work on Monday. I HATE WORKING! Well, not quite true. I hate working for someone else.

Yes, I have every intention of becoming self employed. But that takes time, and I am not there yet. But believe me, like the little mushroom that could, I am going to make it there somehow! Sometimes it seems like I have too many ideas, and not enough action. Other days it seems like the ideas dry up and all I have is a lot of pent up energy. It's like I want to run like hell towards a better life, but I don't know what direction that is. OY!

So, I just got back from a very nice vacation with my sweetheart. We headed up into the mountains of Tennessee and the Carolinas. Wow, were we treated to some SPECTACULAR fall colors! I mean, we hit it RIGHT ON! Check back soon, and I will have some pictures posted on my photo blog. It was a most spectacular time. We spent time in Greenville, SC and in Gatlinburg, TN and in Asheville, NC and so on. Wow, what a great time. I definitely have to recommend the Best Western - Twin Islands in Gatlinburg. What a nice time we had sitting on the balcony outside our room, overlooking the river that runs right through Gatlinburg. AWESOME. More on all of this later. With pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wayne I'm glad to hear you took a holiday; you really needed one. Don't let work get you down; there's another job just down the street; maybe it's time to make a change.